Pin messages to the top of a conversation or space
The "Pin" feature works in 2 ways:
- You can "pin" any message (along with it's threaded replies) to the top of a conversation, so that all participants in that conversation see it at the top.
- When viewing the conversations in a Space, you can pin multiple conversations to the top of the Space, so that all members in the space see those conversations at the top.
A few notes about Pinning:
- Only account members (the owner and team members) can pin messages in a conversation. Guest participants cannot.
- Only account members (the owner and team members) can pin conversations in a Space. Guest members cannot.
- When a message or conversation is pinned, it displays at the top and doesn't display in its normal position (i.e. it won't display in 2 places).
- When a message is pinned, and then you pin a different message to the top, the previously pinned message becomes "unpinned" and returns to its normal position in the flow.
- When a message is pinned to the top, it also displays at the top of the sidebar navigation in a conversation.