Record your screen on iPad
If you're using an iPad with Clarityflow, and you'd like to make a screen recording and post a message in Clarityflow, follow these instructions:
- First, enable screen recording in iPad Control Center. Go to iPad Settings > Control Center > find "Screen recording" and add it to the items in your Control Center.
- Open Control Center (swipe down from the top-right corner), then click the "Record" button and see the "3, 2, 1" countdown, then your screen recording begins.
- When finished, click the red recording indicator in the top-right corner of the iPad screen to stop the recording. The recording will be saved to your iPad's photos library.
- In Clarityflow, start a new message, then select the "Upload" option.
- Click the upload area to browse for a video to upload. Click "Photo Library" to select a video from your iPad's Photo Library.
- Select your screen recording video, then click "Use".
- Click "Send Reply". Your video will upload and then your message will be sent.