Embed an intake page form on your website & domain
You can embed any of your intake page(s) on your own website on your own domain to provide your users with a video intake form where they can record and send messages and start new Clarityflow conversations.
There are 3 different things in Clarityflow that can be embedded on your own site:
- Embed an intake page (see this article below) Any of your intake pages can be embedded on your own website. This can serve as a portal for your users to submit new messages and start new Clarityflow conversations all from within your own site.
- Embed a full conversation » Place an entire, scrollable Clarityflow conversation on your website with the option to allow people to record and post replies all from within your own site.
- Embed a single message » Take a single message from any conversation and display it on your website. A single message can include a video player, audio player, and/or text.
In this article:
- How to embed an intake page on your website
- Enable or disable the headline displayed on your embedded intake page.
How to embed an intake page on your website
You can embed and display any of your intake page(s) on your own website and domain, to offer your visitors a way to create and send you new messages, which then start new conversations on Clarityflow—all from within your own website!
First, edit the intake page by going to "Intake Pages" > edit the one you wish to embed, or create a new one.
Copy the embed code for this intake page.
Paste the entire embed code in the HTML code for your website.
A few notes about how the embed code works (info for you or your web developer):
- It is an iframe element which servers the Clarityflow content on your web page.
- It is designed to take 100% width of whatever container you place it in.
Enable or disable the headline shown on this embedded intake page
By default, when you embed an intake page it will display the headline that you've created for this intake page, just like it would when displaying this intake page on https://clarityflow.com.
You can hide that headline so that only the message creation form (along with a message template if you've set one on this intake page) is shown.
Toggle off the "Show the headline" option. Then re-copy the embed code and re-implement it on your site. Or (if you're comfortable editing the iframe code), you can simply remove
show_headline parameter from the
src URL on the iframe.